BBQ Chicken Pizza
This BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe is a delicious and protein-packed option for lunch or dinner. With a homemade pizza crust and flavorful BBQ chicken topping, this recipe is both satisfying and nutritious.
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 tbsp Yeast
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Cups BBQ Sauce
- 6 Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup Fat Free Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Cup Low Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Red Onion
Prepare Pizza Crust
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add in flour, sugar, mix. In a microwaveable bowl add in water and bring to 95F. Microwave in 30 second bursts until you reach temperature. Add in Yeast and let sit for 5 minutes. Add Yeast and Olive Oil to the flour and Sugar mixture. Mix on low until a dough forms. Allow to sit for 30 minutes. Add in salt to the risen dough and mix. Roll out half into Pizza Pie shape and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
BBQ Chicken Prep
- Place Chiken into a Crock Pot with BBQ sauce and allow a few hours for the chicken to become pull apart. Pull Chicken. I prefer to make my BBQ sauce from scratch to control for sugar and other ingredients.
Bake at 550F
- Preheat your oven to 550F with a pizza stone in the over while it comes to temperature. Once the oven is hot remove the pizza stone carefully with oven mitts and place on the stovetop. Carefully add your pizza dough to the hot stone and build your pizza. Add on red onion, chicken, and cheese. Place in the oven and bake for between 7-10 minutes, checking frequently.